8. How can I get information from my spouse about our property and finances?

There are several legal procedures. For example, you (and your attorney, if you have one) might take
depositions (interview your spouse or other witnesses in person under oath), send interrogatories
(written questions) or submit an Inspection Demand (a request that your spouse turn over certain
important documents).

To gather information from others (an employer, bank or school, for example), you might have to
subpoena them to appear with the documents in court or at an attorney's office.

Or, you may choose to rely on the disclosure declarations (
see #6) that you and your spouse are both
required to fill out.

GO BACK                                                             

Contact a Family Law Specialist at Law Offices of Warren R. Shiell today!
Please call to make an appointment 310.247.9913.


                                                                                                 < HOME
© 2009 Warren R. Shiell. All rights reserved. Los Angeles Divorce and Family Law Attorney. The information contained in
this website is an "Advertisement." It is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute legal advice. Nothing in this  
Website shall be deemed to create an Attorney-Client relationship. An Attorney-Client relationship shall only be created when
this office agrees to represent a Client and a Client signs a written retainer agreement.
Divorce Attorneys Lawyers Los Angeles
divorce and separation in california
divorce and separation in los angeles
seven dos and don't in divorce
uses and abuses of the internet in divorce
divorce faqs
divorce and family law books
child custody law and procedures in california
property division in divorce in california
child support
spousal support in ca
prenuptial agreements in california
domestic violence in california
taxes in divorce in california
family law forms california
california family law
parenting plans in california
california court guides
divorce books and resources
family case law california
helpful legal directories
client testimonials
law offices of warren r. shiell about us

Family Law

Certified Family Law Specialist - Division of Property

Family law attorneys at Law Offices of Warren R. Shiell  represent clients in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Brentwood, West Hollywood, Culver City, Glendale, Pasadena, Santa Monica,
Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, Calabasas, Burbank, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, other areas around Los Angeles and Southern California. We also represent clients from out of state and
different countries Europe, Americas and Australia among others on California divorce and family law matters.
Site Map

1875 Century Park East, Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90067
tel. (310) 247-9913
fax. (310) 276-0313
Divorce Lawyer Los Angeles Beverly Hills